Monday, August 25, 2008

The View of Pugalo

The photos below were taken when i went home last July 17 at our barangay Pugalo. I went home because i was excited to upload this pictures in this blog and I was excited also to use my first usb flash drive. But the main reason why I went home was to secure a copy of a Barangay and Police Clearance because I do have plan to get a driver's liscence. I was hesitantly excited to learn how to drive a motorcycle in the city where I used to work right now. I want to learn driving not for fun but because I realized that driving is a skill I can use for my future.
But anyway, the photos below has no connections on my driving a motorcycle or any cars soon. I've just utilized my time since I went home and I was free to use the digital camera of my aunte betty and I grabbed the oppurtunity to roam just 25% of the place of our barrio and took pictures of the landmarks so that if friends who have no idea about my place will no longer dismay and as early as possible they familiarized the places and the environments. So take a look guys...
Many photos soon when I will be going home again this comming August 27 to attend the annual fiesta of our town, Alcoy and watch the much awaited "Siloy Festival".



PUROK-2 HEADQUARTERS


BOTIKA NG BARANGAY


PUGALO BRGY. HEALTH CENTER



PUGALO BRGY HALL
On the left side is the Day Care Center and the right side is the health center



THE GARDEN OF CORNS
You can see this image at the back of our house.


DOLOMITE HILLS
This is the very controversial Dolomite Mining Corporation.


BACKVIEW OF BRGY HALL


OUR OLD NIPA HUT
This is where we live before. But this has been occupied now by Nang Doris and her family.


PUGALOKS LECHON MANOK
My little business on its bancruptcy mood.


THE PAPURWAS BLDG
Our water supplier. This is just beside of my stall.


SR. SAN JOSE DELA MONTAÑA CHAPEL
In front of the Papurwas


THE PMSC "KOMBYUR"
Its portal view.
Posted by The Journey of A Falling Star at 7:05 AM 1 comments Links to this post
Labels: pugalo, the barangays of alcoy
Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 comments:

ghandia said...

Hey! So your from Alcoy. Actually I got some significants from there. They lived in Guiwang (mountain side). Whatever. I found your blog from Thebaklareview and it seems that I never opened you site from links so I tried and find it duh. Gay thing. Again.
Just keep it up. Keep it real. Be yours. Like your blog though.
here´s mine: www.ghandialee.blogspot.com
looking forward for your response.

ghandia said...

Hey! So your from Alcoy. Actually I got some significants from there. They lived in Guiwang (mountain side). Whatever. I found your blog from Thebaklareview and it seems that I never opened you site from links so I tried and find it duh. Gay thing. Again.
Just keep it up. Keep it real. Be yours. Like your blog though.
here´s mine: www.ghandialee.blogspot.com
looking forward for your response.