Monday, August 25, 2008

My Diary

August 3, 2008

It was Sunday. I was expecting my day would be very busy since it is a holiday, and a famliy day to most people. And perhaps a religious day since most of the people are going to church. But for us who work in a chicken grilled house are quite busy during these days. That was my expectations. And that is what I thoughtwould be happen this day.

But I was wrong. Yes. Business is still operating. And daily habits are still working as a routine. Buy a few pieces chilled chicken in a department store or in a supplier. But t'was just a few pieces- just enough to operate to four active stores: Mabolo, Lahug, Wireless, and Lacion. We buy only few because we are only depending to the cash we have on hand.

Meaning, we're just doing the same thing over and over again. The sales we have in the morning will be collected to buy another goods wether in Makro or Mlhuillier. It depends on how many are sold, its amount is the only cash we can buy. The more, the plenty. The less- no comment! As long as there is a money that we can exchange for goods.

That same thing happened up to the evening. But it was a kinda hectic sked for me. I do have important meetings to attend to before 6pm. But the time we have in work does not commensurate to my scheduled meeting. I asked permission to my employer that I will be out at 5pm. Going to the church was my given reason so that he will allow me to go.

How important my meeting is? Well, all I can say is that it can evaluate my inner feelings, my decisions, what's my real score about my lovelife! Yes, I had a meeting with Christine. She was my girlfriend. I said "was" because we had just broke up just a month ago. Andnow we are going to meet again. For old time sake? Maybe. But no. I'm just giving back her clothes she left in Alcoy when she went there along with me wayback October and November 2007. (You can read the details of our relationship in the following page "What about my lovelife").
Posted by The Journey of A Falling Star at 7:18 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Sunday, August 3, 2008

No comments: